Touchdowns in the everydays and everythoughts of Nashville Country Music Entertainer and Songwriter Kriz Rogers.
Thursday, May 7, 2015
I do watch the TV series Nashville
I have not missed one episode. It's like it pulls me in into their lives ... the characters are chiseled out to perfection and I can't wait to see what happens next ....
One thing about last night's episode (season 3, episode 21): I half covered my face with my hands feeling sorry for Layla. She signed that contract without even reading it first ...
That made me feel like:
To catch up, you can go to
http://abc.go.com/shows/nashville
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A Diverce Album
The songs on here are mostly downbeat. Is that the proper way of saying the opposite of upbeat? (musically speaking. the answer is no. Jus...
-
Games are fun! If they are ones that help you move forward and educate you that is :-) I have found a site called www.lumosity,com and in ...
-
Feeling blessed to be included in this show! https://tinyurl.com/y9qm8uog The story is I had a song written by Glenn Tubb - yes, the ne...
-
Here are some very helpful sites to use when you are writing songs: http://www.rhymezone.com/ (to find words that rhyme or near end r...

No comments:
Post a Comment