Saturday, August 3, 2013

Favorite places to eat at in Chattanooga Part I


Souper Salad off of Gunbarrel Road. They are located at the same plaza as Best Buy and Hobby Lobby  .... http://www.soupersalad.com/. They have a great salad bar with everything imaginable. Not to mention their pasta salads ... especially their Fettuccine Pasta Salad ...  heaven for a pasta connoisseur like yours truly :-)  Soup, baked potatoes, tacos and pizza available as well. And all kinds of desserts. I'd do best to stay away from the latter though ... What I wonder now is why in the world I would write about eating and food when it was over five hours since I last ate ... sigh ... better bite the bullet and ... go to bed and forget about it. Dream about food? Who? Me? :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Diverce Album

  The songs on here are mostly downbeat. Is that the proper way of saying the opposite of upbeat? (musically speaking. the answer is no. Jus...