Thursday, October 17, 2013

Home Improvement I - Hemförbättringar I


 One of the first projects I did in our new home was to taint an old mirror frame dark red mahogany that was grey. I bought the taint, sandpaper and brush at Walmart and it worked well. Now it matches the other furniture and picture frames in the room much better. I have to do the same thing with the other mirror frame as well of course.

In Swedish/På Svenska:

En av de första hemmaförbättringar jag gjorde i vårt nya hem var att lasera en gammal spegelram mörkt mahognyröd som var grå. Jag köpte färg, sandpapper och pensel på Walmart och det funkade bra. Nu matchar den de andra möblerna och ramarna i rummet mycket bättre. Jag måste göra samma sak med den andra spegelramen också förstås.





No comments:

Post a Comment

A Diverce Album

  The songs on here are mostly downbeat. Is that the proper way of saying the opposite of upbeat? (musically speaking. the answer is no. Jus...