Saturday, August 26, 2023

Music as Happiness

 

In pop culture and art: colors carry meaning. One color can mean different things in different situations and to different people. It's a matter of individual experiences and taste.

Do I sound obvious? (insert positive answer lol)

I used to have blue as my favorite color as a child. Why? Who knows.

All I know is I liked blue. When my children were little, I let them choose ever which colors they liked to wear. 

Until awareness of worldly norms and standards suggested otherwise. Will that thought bring a feeling of the blues along?  If so, here's a song I wrote just for the reason of wanting to write an upbeat 4/4 shuffle that I could sing at a talent show.





Here's a thought of a different color: blue can also mean something very positive. Like blue skies.  




No comments:

Post a Comment

A Diverce Album

  The songs on here are mostly downbeat. Is that the proper way of saying the opposite of upbeat? (musically speaking. the answer is no. Jus...