Saturday, January 4, 2014

Acknowledgement for comfort food

Just gotta share what my husband said when I had cooked Christmas dinner for him this past Christmas ... he took a few bites and exclaimed with a surprised tone in his voice "You've turned into an American!" That is the best compliment I could have been given from him :-) He really loved the dinner. What I cooked? Corn Bread, Corn Bread Dressing, Green Bean Casserole, Sweet Potato Casserole, Mashed Potatoes with Sweet Peas and Fruit Salad. I cheated when it came to the turkey though ... had some frozen already cooked pieces of meat ... but still ... I've turned into an American!


No comments:

Post a Comment

A Diverce Album

  The songs on here are mostly downbeat. Is that the proper way of saying the opposite of upbeat? (musically speaking. the answer is no. Jus...