Tuesday, August 22, 2017

The Glen Campbell



Yup, I am typing a "The" before his name, because he was that prolific and will continue to influence musicians for decades and decades to come..



This is the song that I think about when I think about Glen Campbell. He played most of the instruments on this recording. For those who do not know it, Glen Campbell was a much sought after studio instrumentalist - a top notch session player - before he had a career as a solo artist. I own an LP with this recording on it. The album is "Houston (I'm Coming To See You)". Hopefully the record is still where I had to leave it at my parent's place.

Glen Campbell, R.I.P.


No comments:

Post a Comment

A Diverce Album

  The songs on here are mostly downbeat. Is that the proper way of saying the opposite of upbeat? (musically speaking. the answer is no. Jus...