Monday, April 7, 2014

Five year Anniversary


I know that I am Blessed ... five years with someone that really cares about me. We have had our ups and downs, like everyone else, but we've learned and moved on ... and grown closer in companionship and respect. And love. Celebrating our fifth anniversary is a blast! We've done special things for one another the entire weekend. We have eaten our favorite food (me pasta of course!) and I gave him a back massage when he least expected it. Last night we went to catch a movie. Today I've planned a surprise and he bought me a beautiful flower arrangement ... Happy Fifth Anniversary to us!


No comments:

Post a Comment

A Diverce Album

  The songs on here are mostly downbeat. Is that the proper way of saying the opposite of upbeat? (musically speaking. the answer is no. Jus...