Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Summer words

If you are in the US and you hear someone saying "hammock", this is what that person is talking about:

In Swedish you would say "hängmatta" to the above, and a hammock looks like this in Sweden:

while it is called a canopy swing in the US.

No comments:

Post a Comment