Thursday, March 23, 2017

Places I've Played II



As I was searching for a file on my computer today, I came across something entirely different from what I was searching for: a poster from a gig me and my band did in 2008 along with the Sun Records artist Rayburn Anthony. It was extremely fun!  The crowd was cheering, clapping and singing along. Some of the songs we did were "Storms Never Last" and "Jackson"  And in the midst of a song, the strap to my guitar broke! Lol. As I was standing up and playing and singing, I pushed the guitar as best I could against my body with my right arm while strumming.  After we had played the song through, I asked my bass player to entertain the audience while I fixed it good enough to hold together for the rest of the show. Crazy memory ...




Country Festival Poster from 2008.



No comments:

Post a Comment

A Diverce Album

  The songs on here are mostly downbeat. Is that the proper way of saying the opposite of upbeat? (musically speaking. the answer is no. Jus...