A Valentine's Day

Since our schedule will be quite full tomorrow, we decided to celebrate Valentine’s Day today. I had bought a card that expressed gratitude for the love he shows me that I gave to him and he gave me a very sweet card expressing the joy he feels for my love for him.  As if that wasn't enough, he gave me a heart shaped glass bowl with a ring holder. That’s so sweet <3 Now I can place my wedding ring there on the few occasions I don’t wear it. I gave him a tool box (of paper) with a plush little heart pillow in it. He really liked those.

Other things we did for one another today (and every day) : when I made a rice cake and peanut butter  snack, I asked if he also wanted one.  When I cooked, he asked me if he could help me with anything. And we said spontaneous “I love yous”.

My Valentine's Day card from my husband.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Creation Of Eddy's Song

Places I've Played