Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Day 11 of the Daniel Fast

Yesterday I searched the internet to see if there was any education available to vegetarian chef - just out of curiosity - but I couldn't find any. Instead I stumbled upon a very informative article listing reasons for eating vegan/vegetarian: Health benefits of course. Caring about mother Earth another. The article also had pictures and names of vegan creations served at restaurants and I was inspired to create a dish from that. I boiled asparagus and fingerling potatoes separately and heated a can of butter beans. Then I created a vinaigrette made with 2/3 of virgin olive oil, 1/3 of apple cider vinegar and stirred in salt, pepper, paprika, garlic powder and dried chili pepper flakes. After placing the vegetables on plates I spooned over the vinaigrette. Delicious! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Diverce Album

  The songs on here are mostly downbeat. Is that the proper way of saying the opposite of upbeat? (musically speaking. the answer is no. Jus...